Bathroom vanities have gained popularity among trendy homebuyers. The idea of having a customized bathroom that serves one’s needs in style has become very desirable.
The bathroom design options have evolved with technology and today offer both creative and efficient solutions to our bathing needs at home. The customers are truly spoilt for choice.
Canadian firms like vanités Entrepot Cuisine offer customized bathroom styles to their customers. The variety in design and styling is sure to satisfy everyone’s needs.
This article takes you through the various bathroom styling options and criteria to choose a good firm to meet your demand.
Let us begin!
- Bathroom vanity: It is essentially a piece of bathroom furniture that combines a sink, countertop, and mirror. Modern-day vanities also include lights, built-in shelves, etc. Vanities come in various shapes and sizes. The users can choose from a range of materials, colors, patterns, and designs.
- Smart gadgets: Trendy options like voice-activated Bluetooth shower speakers can spruce up your showering experience. There are other cool options like a lighted toil seater and an electric towel warmer.
- Sauna: Though a tad expensive, having a soothing sauna in your bathroom can help you relax and detox.
- Mirrors: Choose unique mirrors with attractive frames, creative shapes, and a metallic finish.
- Artwork: Choose classical or modern abstract arts to enhance the aesthetics of your bathroom theme. It can enhance your mood every morning.
- Oil diffusers: Use diffusers with a pleasant fragrance to freshen up your bathroom atmosphere. It can help you relax after a tiring day at work.
- Kid-proof accessories: If you have little kids at home, kid-proofing certain bathroom accessories makes it safer for them. Some of them include a non-slip bath mat on the tub floor, grippy stickers, and outlet covers.
- Bathroom safe for elderly: bathroom-related accidents for the elderly can be prevented by incorporating a few additional precautions. Get a shower chair and a handicap-friendly toilet to make it easier to use for the elderly. You can install an emergency button to alert the caregiver quickly in case of a mishap. You can also add grab bars to provide additional stability in the bathroom.
Tips to choose a good firm for your bathroom makeover
- The firm should offer a good variety of designs to choose from.
- The installation should be neat and professional.
- The pricing should be affordable for the homeowner.
- Post-installation support should be available.
Choose a bathroom renovation model that best serves your current and near-future needs. Consult an experienced agency to build you the bathroom in style!